Things To Do from South Water Caye
top of page
Cayo District & South Water Caye
JUNGLE & REEF PACKAGE
From US $1,800 - 2,000 per person DBL (High Season / Dec. 1 - May 30)
* Actual cost depends on the hotel and room type you choose.
- 4 Nights - Jungle Accommodations
- ALL Meals
- Non-Transfer Day Activities - Wait until after you arrive to decide what you want to do; then choose your Cayo District activities from the following list of things to do.
Things To Do
- Half-day (choose up to 2 per day) - Horseback Riding, River Canoeing, Cave Canoeing, Big Rock falls, Zip-lining, Butterfly Ranch, Xunantunich or Cahal Pech archaeological sites.
- Full-day (choose 1 per day) - Mountain Pine Ridge, Cave Tubing with Zip-lining or Flour Camp Cave with Canoeing and/or Horseback Riding, Yaxhá Sunset Tour, Caracol, ATM Cave, Black Hole Drop or Tikal.
Transfer Day Activities - If your schedule permits - when transferring by road between Cayo District and BZE International or Belize City (Municipal) we give you the option of doing one of the following activities along the way: The Belize Zoo, Cave Tubing, Zip-lining, Xunantunich or Cahal Pech archaeological sites. Transfers by road to South Water Caye include a stop at the Inland Blue Hole.
South Water Caye
- 4 Nights Seaside Accommodations
- All Meals
- Non-Transfer Day Activities - Includes 1 guided snorkel excursion with complimentary snorkel gear, catamarans and sea kayaks to use around the island
- Option to choose which Destination to visit first
- 8 Nights Accommodations
- ALL meals
- ALL Air, Water & Road Transfers between Cayo, South Water Caye & BZE International
- Activitity Choices as listed above
- Tours with Govt. Certified Guides & Equipment
- ALL applicable Taxes and Gratuities
South Water Caye
SAMPLE CAYO DISTRICT & SOUTH WATER CAYE ITINERARY - 8 NIGHTS / 9 DAYS
DAY 1 - Arrive at BZE International Airport - Transfer by road or by air to Cayo District for the inland part of your Belize experience. If you are transferring by road your guide will be waiting for you at the airport passenger exit area with a sign, with your name on it. If your flight schedule permits, you can choose to do one of the following Half-day activities: Belize Zoo, Cave Tubing, Zip-lining, Xunantunich or Cahal Pech.
If you are transferring to Cayo District by air, then our representative will meet you at the Maya Flats air-strip in Cayo District and take you directly to your hotel.
[4 Nights in Cayo District]
DAYS 2, 3 & 4 - Choose your Cayo District Activities from our list of Things to Do.
DAY 5 - Departure - Ground or Air Transfer to Dangriga; Ground transfers stop at the Inland Blue Hole for a picnic lunch, some bird-watching, hiking and/or a refreshing swim. then transfer by boat from Dangriga to South Water Caye.
[4 Nights on South Water Caye]
DAYS 6, 7 & 8 - These days are yours to plan activities as you wish with one snorkel trip includes; Swim, Snorkel right off the southern tip of the island, dive, kayak, fish or do nothing at all... You can add additional trips to a variety of dive, snorkel and fishing sites. Kayaks are available at no charge for a trip around the island or just a little exercise. Birding requires little effort.
DAY 9 - Departure - Boat transfer to the mainland and short drive to the Dangriga airstrip for your flight back to BZE International Airport; Depart with fond memories.
* IMPORTANT - Cost Does-Not-Include any applicable Marine Reserve or Inland site Entrance Fees. Border Crossing Fees into Guatemala for Tikal and Yaxhá tours are also not included in the cost.
* Price ranges are for (High Season) Dec.1 - May 30 and reflect the cost difference between the hotel with the lowest rate which includes a Standard room and the hotel with the highest rate for an Upgraded room. Some Seaside hotels have a (Holiday or Peak Season) rate during the Christmas Holidays (dates vary).
* Ask about special (Low Season) rates June 1 - Nov. 30 and special discounts for groups of 6 or more.
* Discounts for 4 or more people traveling together and choosing the same activities.
* Extra person in same room (High Season) pays $1,400.
* This Package begins from the time you leave the airport exit terminal to when you are ready to board again for your flight home or onward destination. And includes All costs for Transport, Accommodations, Tours/Fees & Equipment and ALL meals starting with dinner on your arrival day to breakfast on your departure day.
* The order in which you do your activities may change depending on your preferences and local weather conditions.
* A Belize Departure Tax (currently US $39.25 per person) is not included in any of our package prices.
* If the hotel you choose is already booked for your chosen dates, we would be happy to locate similar hotel accommodations for you.