Things To Do from Caye Caulker
Cayo District & Caye Caulker
JUNGLE & REEF PACKAGE
From US $1,560 - 1,650 per person DBL (High Season / Dec. 1 - May 30)
* Actual cost depends on the room type you choose.
- 4 Nights - duPlooy's Jungle Lodge Resort
- ALL Meals
- Non-Transfer Day Activities - Wait until after you arrive to decide what you want to do; then choose your Cayo District activities from the following list of things to do.
Things To Do
- Half-day (choose up to 2 per day) - Horseback Riding, River Canoeing, Cave Canoeing, Big Rock falls, Zip-lining, Butterfly Ranch, Xunantunich or Cahal Pech archaeological sites.
- Full-day (choose 1 per day) - Mountain Pine Ridge, Cave Tubing with Zip-lining or Flour Camp Cave with Canoeing and/or Horseback Riding, Yaxhá Sunset Tour, Caracol, ATM Cave, Black Hole Drop or Tikal.
Transfer Day Activities - If your schedule permits - when transferring by road between Cayo District and BZE International or Belize City (Municipal Airport) ... or when transferring by road between Caye Caulker and Cayo District via Belize City, we give you the option of doing one of the following activities along the way: The Belize Zoo, Cave Tubing, Zip-lining, Xunantunich or Cahal Pech archaeological sites.
- 4 Nights - Iguana Reef Inn
- Continental Breakfast
- Non-Transfer Day Activities - Includes Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley Snorkeling; Complimentary use of sea kayaks.
- Option to choose which Destination to visit first
- 8 Nights Accommodations
- ALL meals while in Cayo District
- Continental Breakfast while on Caye Caulker
- ALL Air, Water-taxi and Road Transfers between Cayo District, Caye Caulker, Belize City & BZE International
- Activitity Choices as listed above
- Tours with Govt. Certified Guides & Equipment
- ALL applicable Taxes and Gratuities
SAMPLE INCLUSIVE CAYO DISTRICT & CAYE CAULKER ITINERARY - 8 NIGHTS / 9 DAYS
DAY 1 - Arrive at BZE International Airport - Transfer by road or by air to Cayo District for the inland part of your Belize experience. If you are transferring by road your guide will be waiting for you at the airport passenger exit area with a sign, with your name on it. If your flight schedule permits, you can choose to do one of the following Half-day activities: Belize Zoo, Cave Tubing, Zip-lining, Xunantunich or Cahal Pech.
If you are transferring to Cayo District by air, then our representative will meet you at the Maya Flats air-strip in Cayo District and take you directly to your hotel.
[4 Nights in Cayo District]
DAYS 2, 3 & 4 - Choose your Cayo District Activities from our list of Things to Do
DAY 5 - Transfer by road to the Belize City marine terminal; Then water-taxi to Caye Caulker where you will be met by a representative of Iguana Reef Inn. If you are transferring by road then you can choose one of our en-route options along the way: Belize Zoo, Cave Tubing, Zip-lining, Xunantunich or Cahal Pech. A second transfer option is to take a short flight from Cayo District to Caye Caulker.
[4 Nights on Caye Caulker]
DAYS 6, 7 & 8 - These days are yours to plan activities as you wish with one snorkel trip to Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley included.
DAY 9 - Departure - Local flight from Caye Caulker to Belize City or BZE International in Ladyville.
* IMPORTANT - Cost Does-Not-Include any applicable Marine Reserve or Inland site Entrance Fees. Also Border Crossing Fees into Guatemala for Tikal and Yaxhá tours are not included in the cost.
* Price ranges are for (High Season) Dec.1 - May 30 and reflect the cost difference between the hotel with the lowest rate which includes a Standard room and the hotel with the highest rate for an Upgraded room. Some Seaside hotels have a (Holiday or Peak Season) rate during the Christmas Holidays (dates vary).
* Ask about special (Low Season) rates June 1 - Nov. 30 and special discounts for groups of 6 or more.
* Discounts for 4 or more people traveling together and choosing the same activities.
* Extra person in same room (High Season) pays $1,400.
* This Package begins from the time you leave the airport exit terminal to when you are ready to board again for your flight home or onward destination. And includes All costs for Transport, Accommodations, Tours/Fees & Equipment and ALL meals in Cayo District, starting with dinner on your arrival day to breakfast on your departure day.
* Continental Breakfast is included in the Caye Caulker portion of this package. Delicious lunches and dinners, featuring fresh local seafood are available and you will find many fine places on Caye Caulker with a variety of cuisines to suit your taste and budget.
* The order in which you do your activities may change depending on your preferences and local weather conditions.
* A Belize Departure Tax (currently US $39.25 per person) is not included in any of our package prices.
* If the hotel you choose is already booked for your chosen dates, we would be happy to locate similar hotel accommodations for you.